Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
We are an emerging company that develops, produces and distributes high-quality filter systems for the pharmaceutical industry. We have made it our mission to use the latest technologies to provide our customers with the best possible support and to achieve our sales goals. In this exciting time of digital transformation, we are looking for a Sales Engineer who can leverage both traditional sales methods and the new capabilities of Artificial Intelligence to grow our business.
As a sales engineer (m/f/d)
- Generation and qualification of leads as well as for new customer acquisition
- Conduct product demonstrations, both in person and online.
- Support sales of our filter systems to customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Participate in trade shows and conferences to showcase our products and network.
What you should bring with you
- Completed engineering studies or technician training or equivalent
- Proven successful experience in technical sales, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis for business.
Working at HET
- Innovative and interesting products in exciting industries
- Independent work in a committed, friendly and open-minded team.
- Intensive on-the-job training as well as ongoing training opportunities to promote your professional development
- A comprehensive health promotion program aimed at improving the well-being of our employees.
- Flexible working hours through modern flexitime models that promote a good work-life balance.
As an independent company with flat hierarchies and a strong culture, we see each of our employees as an individual with the opportunity for development and creativity. Therefore, we are always looking to seek out and recruit outstanding people from all social and cultural backgrounds to ensure future success.
If we could arouse your interest, please send us your complete application documents by e-mail to
stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Tel: +49 6047 9644-13 / e-mail: email@example.com