As a dynamic company in the field of development, production and distribution of high quality filter systems for the pharmaceutical industry, we are continuously setting new standards in technology and innovation. Our goal is to provide first-class products and solutions for our customers. To support our dedicated team and further our strategic goals, we are seeking an experienced Sales Manager HETsystems.
As Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Supporting our customers with a focus on creating solution-oriented, high-quality offers
- Sales of our filter systems to customers in the pharmaceutical industry
- Providing technical advice to our customers and adapting our products to their specific needs and requirements both remotely via video stream and on site
- Conduct product demonstrations, both in person and online
- Independent and timely follow-up of open offers
What you should bring with you
- Strong communication skills, especially in telephone customer contact, and the ability to ask goal-oriented questions
- Goal-oriented approach to work with a focus on conscientious and professional execution of tasks
- Completed technical training or studies, ideally supplemented by experience in sales or project management
- Openness and interest in continuous learning to ensure competent client service
- Strong ability to self-organize and persevere in the implementation of tasks
- Fluent written and spoken German; good English skills are a prerequisite
Working at HET
- Innovative and interesting products in exciting industries
- Independent work in a committed, friendly and open-minded team.
- Intensive on-the-job training as well as ongoing training opportunities to promote your professional development
- A comprehensive health promotion program aimed at improving the well-being of our employees.
- Flexible working hours through modern flexitime models that promote a good work-life balance.
As an independent company with flat hierarchies and a strong culture, we see each of our employees as an individual with the opportunity for development and creativity. Therefore, we are always looking to seek out and recruit outstanding people from all social and cultural backgrounds to ensure future success.
If we could arouse your interest, please send us your complete application documents by e-mail to
stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Tel: +49 6047 9644-13 / e-mail: email@example.com