Technical writer in mechanical and plant engineering (m/f/d)
We are an emerging company that develops, produces and distributes high-quality filter systems for the pharmaceutical industry. We constantly strive to push the boundaries of technology and innovation to deliver best-in-class products for our customers. We are looking for a dedicated and competent Automation Engineer to join our team and contribute to the achievement of our strategic goals.
As a technical writer in mechanical and plant engineering (m/f/d)
- Independent creation of operating manuals for our standard and special filter systems in close cooperation with our specialist departments
- Updating and maintenance of the database
- Creation of technical graphics and images
- Coordination of work with external service providers, e.g. for translations
- Improvement of workflows in the technical editing department as well as their further development within the scope of continuous improvements
What you should bring with you
- Professional training as a technical editor or technician/engineer studies as well as first professional experience with the creation of technical documentation, especially for plants and special machines
- Proficient with DTP application programs such as Adobe, Frame Maker, and Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent written and spoken German as well as good English language skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- An independent and self-reliant way of working
Working at HET
- Innovative and interesting products in exciting industries
- Independent work in a committed, friendly and open-minded team.
- Intensive on-the-job training as well as ongoing training opportunities to promote your professional development
- A comprehensive health promotion program aimed at improving the well-being of our employees.
- Flexible working hours through modern flexitime models that promote a good work-life balance.
- 30 days annual leave
As an independent company with flat hierarchies and a strong culture, we see each of our employees as an individual with the opportunity for development and creativity. Therefore, we are always looking to seek out and recruit outstanding people from all social and cultural backgrounds to ensure future success.
If we could arouse your interest, please send us your complete application documents by e-mail to
stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Tel: +49 6047 9644-13 / e-mail: email@example.com